II 200% Cp3

220 prototype stamped on the side. kept up with flux 5.5s all by itself.

Nice! I've been running a 120% pump for the last 7 months as a single. It has kept up good with 3.5's. I'm supposed to get a crack at a 200% soon. Did you need to be turning higher RPM's for it to hold pressure? Or did it build pressure ok?

it did great.slight dip on the shift but recovers very fast.

im not sure of total miles. but i did use it to drive around town and back and forth to the track and such. not tons of miles but it can be street driven.

it would be in the hundreds,havnt driven the truck much over 1000 miles since i bought it used and built it for racing....

Most of his posts tonight were negative,he needed a nap..

Yeah last time I started a thread about cams for a 6.7 ( which I never found a single one ) he shut it down. If ones not happy with their job then change it but maybe he's constantly ovulating LOL

Yeah last time I started a thread about cams for a 6.7 ( which I never found a single one ) he shut it down. If ones not happy with their job then change it but maybe he's constantly ovulating LOL

Lol What ever happened to positive attitudes...He probably is a nice guy just camr avross wrong..