II help

longhorn859

Brap.
Which II turbo should I go with? I have 100hp bullydog injectors edge comp box, suncoast clutch, and pusher pump. Looking at silver 62 or super phat shaft 62, but dont know if they are right. Thanks

anyone??? and how hard of an install is it on a aftermarket turbo? could I do it in the front yard?

I have the II PS62/14. You can do it in the yard. Just cover you knuckles with tape so you have some skin left. The hard part is you will have to switch your downpipe to an HX/40 style if you are converting from a stock one. You might as well just put a 5 inch exhaust on it while you're at it (opps, I just read your sig). I love my turbo, but we always want more. The super would have been great too but was another $500 when I bought mine.

I Have The Phat Shaft 62 , For The Most Part I Do Like It , But Miss Just How Low And Fast The Stock Turbo Lite Up .

Its my dads and he was gunna give it to me but I saved up some dough and bought a pulling truck from a guy that lost his license...we've got a little battle goin on in my family right now:evil

I'm running a phat shaft 62/12 and that puppy lights hard and fast. With the smarty on 5, tst on 5, at half throttle I can have it full spooled (~48psi) by 1800rpm from a standing stop.

i have the super 62 and it is slow to spool but when it does its awesome i would recommend something like the 62/13 or 62/12 that will spool being a manual truck and all!