IIsuper dragon flows

really well fireman 450 is selling or possibly trading i was going to trade him for my 5x18 if he wanted to

ya it hazes still but thats cause of the full cuts which i am trading out for 181s

my buddy runs 6x24 9mm nozzles on the street. With a tuned afc you should be okay......LOL

Actually my brother runs 5x18 dual feeds at 23* timing and a silver66 and they wont clean up at all. I really cant imagine needing any bigger.

And the part about my buddy is not a joke. He really runs those with a 13mm big pump and a big 3.0 charger. Fuel economy is gallons to the mile. LOL

I guess my standards of a street truck is alot different then others....
I hate having to drive by watching my mirrors to make sure I am not smoking someone out behind me.

I don't know how much difference there are, but I ran 10 holes on my 24v. They were crazy smokey for street driving. I removed them after one trip through Morgantown, W.V. Too many people were telling me that I was #1......using the wrong finger.

i do have alot of air to help clean it up and iam going to tighten my afc up even more and run 181 and see how it does

Whos 5x.018's? You get that size you should dual feed them. You ever think of putting that money into your injection pump instead of just putting bigger and bigger injectors in. I have ran 6x.016 and 5x.018 dual feeds and never came close to cleaning them up with a Scheid Lightning 2.8 turbo.