I'll trade my two turbos for your one!!!

95cummins4x4

Shift Beers & Drink Gears
I'll trade my two turbos for your turbo! I have a HX35 with approximately 100k on it, minimal shaft play, and an HT3B. These two make a great twins setup. I do not have any piping, just the turbos. The 3B needs to be rebuilt, the rebuild kit is $100, I can buy it and have it shipped to you if you like. I'm open to any turbo, HX40, HX50, any type of 62, 64, 66, or some other type of turbo? I'm open. I will also sell the 3B outright, but shoot me an offer, I have no idea how much to ask. I can't sell the 35 cuz it's still on the truck. I'm thinking about downtime here. Thanks guys

I have an HTT 64/71/13SS I would trade!

Chris

My profile won't let me send a pm, not sure why. Anyway, that sounds like a fair deal to me. I should have plenty of fuel to spool that, I believe...let me know man. Thanks

Last edited:
If you need it go ahead. I have a 16cm housing for it if you really want to make it scream on the top!

turbo

That would be nice...but my truck's defueling pretty bad at about 3200, I gotta get that tuned out before I think about bumpin that up. But just for kicks, how much you want for it? And yes, I need a turbo terribly, not just to go faster, but to protect my truck. haha This is more of a towing turbo with the 13 right?

p.s. can anyone tell me why my signature isn't showing up on my posts anymore? It was there for like two posts...what happened?

Your sig is set up throught the system not to show up more than once per page..

It was designed to do that for the people with the super long Sig.'s.

Ok my profile has suddenly started lettin me send pm's. Signature600, I belive you have 3 new pm's! Sorry about that

bump, I also have some stuff layin around that could be potential incentives to you. I have a selection of tires, and a great selection of audio equipment. Also have some other stuff. Thanks