DertyCummins22

Mechanic
I just bought an 01 2500 cummins, completly stock with 71,000 miles
looking for some upgrades: Used or new
-programmer
-4in exhaust system
-CFM plus intake manifold and intake
-performance exhaust manifold

there is this great key feature called SEARCH. learn to use it before posting basic questions.

Go work on your p.o.s chevy. Am I hurting you posting a "basic question"

Dont be a hater. your not hurting me at all with the post, just trying to save an as$ chewing by the mods and others. they love to pick on people that post without searching and stupid threads. here lately its been swarmed by kids looking for mods to make their truck smoke and everything else.

simple things like that are basic questions that everyone appears to come here and ask questions about so there are hundreds of threads about the things you asked about. also as stated before there is a for sale section along with a wanted to buy section.

Last edited:
Newbie, check.
Cheesy avatar, check.
Claiming to be a mechanic? Check.
Newbie question that belongs on cumminsforum, check.

Sorry for the hatred, but this is the diesel site that don't care about mileage, black smoke or how much your buddies like to brag about your underpowered truck. You are asking elementary questions to the professors.

This
Is
Compd.

Not ihaveastocktruckandwanttoseeitsmoke.com

Good luck with your stay.

Newbie, check.
Cheesy avatar, check.
Claiming to be a mechanic? Check.
Newbie question that belongs on cumminsforum, check.

Sorry for the hatred, but this is the diesel site that don't care about mileage, black smoke or how much your buddies like to brag about your underpowered truck. You are asking elementary questions to the professors.

This
Is
Compd.

Not ihaveastocktruckandwanttoseeitsmoke.com

Good luck with your stay.

:eek:wned: :hehe::hehe:

great jokes ladies, talk all ya want. i may be a "noob" but you? professors? ha. you don't know what ive searched or why i want to chip my truck. so keep your pathetic judgements to yourself and make like a tree

images

and the best part about chips is.....

images

....you can stack them.

You should probably heed their warning. By trying to be a hard ass internet tough guy you won't make your stay here very pleasurable or very long. The reason people bite your head off is because the board becomes riddled with threads asking the same questions. If you would have taken the time to search you would have find what you were looking for. It's obvious you are completely new to this. The first thing you do to a VP truck is a lift pump and atleast a fuel pressure gauge. Either a raptor, airdog, or a fass.
Also don't spend your money on an exhaust manifold unless your factory manifold is cracked or your going to a T-4 charger. Put a couple hours in to gasket matching the factory manifold. Also keep the factory intake elbow. That's $300 that can be better used else where. There are trucks making alot of power (800hp +) through a stock piece.

Last edited: