I'm new here.

Mach2

Hey guys, Just thought i'd take a minute to introduce myself. Im fifeteen, and i'm hopelessly addicted to diesel motors. I'm still looking for my first truck but i just want to learn as much as i can.

Welcome to comp diesel man..I think everbody gets hooked on diesels and black smoke lol!!!:rockwoot:

thanks guys, yea your right. my dad thinks there the dumbest thing ever but i can't wait till i get my first truck. I want a cummins but I'll buy a good powerstroke or duramax if i can find a good cheap deal. Any pointers??

We'll maybe somebody needs to take your dad for a ride in a 500 or so hp diesel truck and he would probaly change his mind lol...Far as buying a truck i'd buy a dodge just because i like the cummins motor make sure it's a 12 valve...But thats just what i like :rockwoot:

Back in 97 he bought a brand spankin new ford powerstroke and had it for a 1.5 and hated it. i guess that just left a bad taste in his mouth?? beats me.

And i agree with u sticky on buyin a cummins.

Welcome, and good luck findin a truck!! Took me awhile to get a diesel of my own, but it was well worth the wait. There is nothing like them...many advantages over gassers

Thanks guys, I'm really goin to enjoy this site. TONS of nice people on here.

Back