im new on here have some 12v questions

The B keeper

you never know it all
hey everyone im new to this site everyone tells me about it and about the info i have a 94 12v and im running 191 dv 90 hp ddp injectors head is fire ringed with studs i have a 4 k gov springs adjustable afc set as light as it can be a # 4 plate with about 20*timing and a 66mm turbo it runs really good but like anything i want more any one got suggestions on what i could change thought about upgrading to a 215 hp pump would this help? i also have a 150 air dog on the truck i was also wondering if i should change fuel plate if this would help of maybe different injectors and dv's just looking for good info in what i can do to get more im also looking to put in a different cam its mostly a daily driver truck and i plan to pull it about once a year and response would be appriciated thanks
the b keeper

look through...search topics i see alot of stuff about like "500 hp whats it take" etc...i know 702hp is possible with a 160 pump and daily drive it. read article in diesel power..

The #1 rule would be.. Do not belive everything you read

that is true, but im sure jeff would be considerd reliable.im not sure what month it was like 4-5 ago atleast. get on the dieselpower website and look it up