im new

goodyg92

diesel junky
hey yall im 16 ive got 2 diesel trucks
one is a 99 ram 2500 5.9l cummins with a HTT 66mm sledpuller turbo, f1 mach 5 injectors,water meth injection,tst competition fuel box,smarty downloader,fass fuel system,trac bars,torque converter lock,stacks,and more i know i am forgetting.
the other is a 94 ford f350 crew cab 7.3l idi turbo diesel,lifted on 38.5x14.5x16 thornbirds,stacks.

i know quite a bit about diesels but im nowhere close to knowing everything im really into sled pulling and offroading. and i ask a lot of questions about things i dont know about...

-Cody

Welcome to compD. Im not to much older. But let me ask how can you afford 2 trucks and be able to mod both at 16?

the ford i got and it dont have very many mods other than a lift and 38.5 inch tires and pro comp rims. its currently in need of a rear pinion yoke and im selling it oh and its got 325k miles on it...the dodge i just baought and it already had the mods on it but the guy i bought it from owns a performance shop and he hooks me up with things i need at wholesale price and i can use his shop whenever...but when i sell the ford im getting a built tranny lol but trust me everythhing i make goes towards my truck in either mods or diesel and as soon as i get the tranny im gonna start racing it again cause the DTT tranny was taken out so im running stock but very carefully cause its not hard to have a heavy right foot with over 650 horses under the hood...but im just going slow my next mod is prolly head studs and a 3piece manifold and intake manifold...its cool to see someone young like me on here most the people i talk to are older and have the money to do what they want...its kinda discouraging but its what i love to do so i keep on doin it

Back