in dash touch screen

wwm

TO MANY TRUCKS
Has anybody installed a in dach flip screen in their truck? I was wanting to get a power acoustik touch screen for my truck and wanted to know if they are good?

a few of my friends have them and they're nice. alil more expensive but i say its worth it

I have an in-dash and overhead flip down. love 'em. don't know anything about the brand your askin about though.

well i was just looking to see what brand i should get. i dont want one that is going to break on me.

I have an eclipse, (Fujitsu 10). It has dvd, mp3, inputs for playstation or xbox or digital camera, navigation built in. It is all in one unit with no other boxes anywhere. It flips out to load cd or dvd then folds back up flush with dash. I had to remove the dash trim and cut it out to make it fit. The unit is a 5x7 screen
(2din). I also removed all the factory speakers and installed 2 6x9 polk audios in the front, 2 4x10 polks in the back, 2 more 6x9 polk in back, 2 polk tweeters on the pillars and two 15" plok subs under the seat in a box. I also installed two amps, one for the subs and one to drive the 7.1 surround speakers.

I am not sure of power acoustic, but alpine makes an inexpensive one.

I have the IVA-D310 alpine 7" flip up in mine, their really easy to install. the double din decks are a little cheaper though just a little heads up!

Dual in 98.5, kenwood in the lmm. kenwood is popular around here. i know 3 other people with my same head unit and no problems from anyone