In need of 6.7 valve cover

ktmkris

cummins collector
I need a valve cover for a 6.7 cummins. Mine has a stripped filler neck, what are the options and part numbers for the bus and pump engines. I like the aluminum valve covers but dont want to put down $700 for a hellmann setup. Any info would be great.

I will have one from an 06 style conversion next weekend if you can wait sir. Pm me for details

You can get a F-750 6.7 Cummins valve cover from Cummins that fits and is unique.

red&black that is what i am looking for. but they always ask for engine id number when i call cumimns, how do i get around that?

i just called cummins and they want the engine serial number. my local cummins dealership will not sale anything without it, it seems.

ok, whats the deal? why you want my avatar changed? just curious

ok, whats the deal? why you want my avatar changed? just curious

LOL I'm scared of things like that. That's all.

You can keep it if you want, I'll still help.

You want a stock replacement?

A stock valve cover off a 6.7 that was in a f650 orf750. My stocker is stripped at the filler neck. I want to replace it with something a little different. Thanks

Sounds interesting. Subscribed cause I broke one of the bolt mounts off my CCV filter cover the other day.

joe, i have found i can order a brand new stock valve cover from cummins atlantic for $125 and some change. But i just want something that looks a little different. Vanity thing i guess.

red&black the number you gave is for the ccv cover that sits ontop of the valve cover. I need a new valve cover. I now see the f650 and 750 are just ccv covers. I have seen pump motors in fire truck ans offroad/marine motors with aluminum valve covers with no ccv filter. I was wanting one of those so i could run a vent and do a setup like the helleman but still a little different and probably a whole lot less.

Cover

Is this what your looking for?

Last edited:
on the break down picture i would want the #6, which is the valve cover. I was just interested in finding one off of a different motor. I have noticed some of the 6.7 have a differnt style valve cover without a ccv filter. The engines i have seen them on are pump motors in a fire truck, off road equipment and marine applications. I am going to make my own vent setup like the helleman kit for the blow by.

Last edited:
If you need the valve cover that's the whole piece labeled #6 in the pic above, if you wanna swap or replace the top piece of the valve cover they call it ccv cover which you see all done up.
The marina ones I believe only fit the 5.9s.

If you want the #6 I'll have one Sunday. Along with everything on top of it. Just no oil caps. Bolts, hoses, the whole get up

I am going to buy yours Gibson. I am still looking for a different setup also. I have two 6.7 trucks.