In need of an engine speed sensor for 12v

cetaneaddict

Causing my own headaches
Like the title says. I'm PayPal ready. It's located at the 11 o'clock position on the dampener.

I have one with a round plug, was working fine when removed for a swap. If that's the plug you need, Make an offer. It's not doing me any good.

What's wrong with it? Did you try resetting the gap? I'm just saying because they rarely fail but if you need one I have a few extras

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Make me an offer as well. I'll have to look at what plugs they are. I want to say rectangles

Thank you !

Any way to test it for I buy one ? In my searching I didn't see a way to test it.

Hit it with and Ohm meter and make sure it isn't 0L. Work the wires around in circles at the sensor and connector and be sure the numbers don't change much on the meter during.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

3 wire. Let me go get a picture

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
You have NO gauges or just no tach and trucks not charging? No gauges would be another issue

Which is why I'm curious about that fuse. I just can't remember if it's on the newer dashes or not.

I'm pretty sure it's on the bottom left of me fuse stack on my 96

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

I'm going to check it out after work. I was playing the stater game last night on my 02.

Fuse number 9 blew in the cab. Now I just have to figure out my boost like and It should be good to go.

Back