In need of some fast help. Air Dog filters

Gibson

There's no love in diesel
I'm in need of some Air Dog 150 filters for my 06. Got to have my truck ready for work tomarrow and can't get filters in for another two days. If anyone has these filters I will gladly pay and come pick up tonight or tomarrow in the San Antonio, Austin or Houston area. I need these filters. Please help a man out. Thanks.

Devin

Wix makes a line of filters that will fit the AD. I can't remember the number right now(trucks not with me) but get the thread size and any NAPA store should have it in stock.

Fass and AD are different. Thanks guys tho.

Not in stock here. I'm
Mainly in need of the water seperator. I've already ordered it from a_line. Not til Wednesday evening for the filter. Not water seperator. I know the cross over number. 33420 wix for the fuel filter.

Last edited:
Napa/Wix pn# 3420 or 33420

Only 6 micron, but it'll get you down the road if you're in a pinch. Never tried it, just what I found while searching.

Good luck, man.

Edit: I'm in charge of the late breaking news here tonight. You're welcome. :doh:

3626 NAPA is the water seperator?

Nope it is the Fuel filter, I did not know you were after the water seperator. NAPA does not have a replacement for it, nor does Baldwin as far as I can find.

Yes I an only looking for the water separator. I have a wix 33420 fuel filter new. Just needing the water seperator. I'll gladly pay for one and drive all night as long as I can get one. Lots of money riding on this for my work. Thanks guys.

Back