In PA. and dont know where to go

Pipeliner

Hey guys Im in central northern Pennsylania and my truck has layed down on me. I took it to the local Ford shop 3 times and it isnt getter better. Can you of you point me in the right direction for a reputable shop?

Is it still under warranty and your looking for another dealership... or are you looking just a private owned shop?

Sorry, No it is not under warranty and I would like to find someone who is familiar with mods. I have started on the truck based off info I have got from this forum and GoGoDiesel. P.S. I am a welder too and this is my welding truck I'm talking about.

What is going on with it? And exactly where in PA are you?

Im in Mansfield PA. Well long story. I bought a edge Platnium 1st mistake and was in Yuma Az in March in a rain storm and got it wet. Things went south from there. Found this site and more. Bought ICP,Map and TPS sensors installed and still ran bad. Ordered new Oil cooler and EGR Delete kit ( Thank You Adam) still ran bad. Put in ARP studs AFE Stage2 cold air intake and mechanic took out Edge all together, ran better. Changed Hpop lines and ran good for 2 days did stop cold start issue when I changed O-rings in Fuel left ford house drove 32 miles and dumped all motor oil out. Hauled it back and they said it was loose oil filter. got it back and it is still not right. dumped about $6,000 into it and feel like I have made no progress

You have a 6.0 compatible code reader? And "still not right" is of little help. What exactly is it doing? And I am guessing by HPOP "lines" you are referring to the stand pipes?

I do not have a code reader. l took it to a local private shop who did not do a good job of adding my mods. Went to the Ford Garage here in Mansfield 3 times to they replaced 2 injectors and a O-ring in the HpoP "Line" not sure the correct term. It has long cranking times before starting. Low in power and up hill it struggles to get up to speed. I left it park for 2 months because I have givin up and driving my other truck.

Sounds like a high pressure oil leak somewhere. You really need to get it hooked to a scanner and check the requested and actual high pressure oil pressures. Rotunda sells a kit to manually test the HPO system but it is not cheap.