in search of some 131's

snow ram

Newb
well in my quest to locate some 131 DV's i have run into an issue of a parts guy being able to look up the correct number, most of them claim to need a 10 digit number off the pump
so i am either looking for
A) someone who has a pump that came with 131 delivery valves and has a pump number they can share
B) a PN for some 131's
or C) someone who has some 131's they are willing to let go of

also if someone has a spare fuel plate they are willing to let go of, i would be very grateful to hear about it

Give this thread a some time....Smokem will show up and recite part#'s like it is his job...... That boy sho' do know his stuff..

Timbeaux38 said:
Give this thread a some time....Smokem will show up and recite part#'s like it is his job...... That boy sho' do know his stuff..

i was actually crossing my fingers in hopes he might have a set of 131's and like 15 spare plates laying around.....
any bit of help will be appreciated though

well that sounds like a plan to me...
its not that i cant grind the plate, its that i dont really want to cut a good plate unless i have to
send me a message when you get back to town and hopefully by then me and ben will have ground my plate and played with the AFC a little, then we can do some delivery valves and head back up to watertown.
BTW, the guy from watertown said he would hook us up when we decided to go back up there again due to the no torque numbers :thankyou2:

-Josh

with the gov lever adjusted all the way up to gain the most travel, the arm shouldnt be near the bottom of the plate should it? I will have to take mine apart and check I suppose. Its gotta sit in the shop and un-gel anyways.

ahhh, I see what your saying.
On another note. Could you send in 181 DVs and holders to get machined?

weston, what are you thinking for those 131's?
shoot me a price and we will have to make a deal
i am just going to grind my current plate and have ben give me a hand with the afc arm.
we will have to figure out another date to head up to watertown in a month or two

yeah I'll take them, what do you want for them? I just bought a set of 131's. I could give those to Josh and run the .022s I suppose.