in stock yet?

tbrave2

hey zach i was just wondering when those cams were ganna be in stock and when u were hoping to get them sent out. thanks

I will say that I got the first article in yesterday. The rest should follow shortly. I will say based of of the first article, they will be worth the wait! This is the strongest cast billet on the market! We are kicking the hell out of it in a 24v with a healthy p-pump and lots of R's.

When they arive, I will be running a special.

In an effort to study our cams benefits across different years and different combinations, we are offering this deal for the first 50 cams sold.
Our cam and spring combo for the 24v will be $599. This package is normally $849. What we want in return is a basic before and after dyno comparison posted in the Hamilton section along with a brief description of benefits or dislikes. If you will agree to this within 30 days of purchasing the cam then you get the good price. Also if you want to throw in pushrods, the package price will be $899(normally $1,107). To be included in the 50 post up your name and I will reserve you a package.

This cam was designed and manufactured just for Hamilton Cams/ Colt cams. You won't find a bunch of part numbers ground off of it to hide its origins.

Here are some pics.

Zach Hamilton

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff203/zacheryhamilton/DSC00249.jpg

Last edited: