In the spirit of the holidays..

NitrousExpress

Comp Diesel Sponsor
I was going to setup a "sale" for the guys here, but with such a diverse group, I figured I would just work with everyone who needs some product. So if you looking at something shoot me a pm. Ill set you up.

This isn't a sale for any length of time or just certain items. Just looking out for the gearheads. Stay warm and enjoy the holidays guys.

Anything you see on the site. Like I said this is just something I decided to do. An informal deal just to help out.

I was going to setup a "sale" for the guys here, but with such a diverse group, I figured I would just work with everyone who needs some product. So if you looking at something shoot me a pm. Ill set you up.

This isn't a sale for any length of time or just certain items. Just looking out for the gearheads. Stay warm and enjoy the holidays guys.

It's not the frekin holidays, ITS CHRISTMAS!!!:lolly:

Im not one to say "happy holidays". I actually mean the holidays, as in thanksgiving, Christmas, and New year's.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Thanks for the help sir!

BTW, What did I miss?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh nothing :) we have a good bunch of guys around here, I like to think of some of them as our site guardians. So when they see something irregular they jump all over it. We just need to get your screen name color changed..........OOOOOOOOOOHHHH PHIL!

Price shipped for an 1/8 dry nozzle, a purge kit, nitrous soleinoid, and brackets for a 15lb bottle. P.M. me if necessary.

Back