Incubus or Xd Rockstars

04powerstroke

Anyone have these wheels on their truck?

22inch Incubus game over 703 or Xd Rockstars

If soo got any pics...

dont know any one with those rims i prefer the rockstars but what color is the truck?

Go with the Incubus rims everyone and their dog has Rockstars and now there are even Knockoffs of Rockstars out there

Yea I notcied too many have Rockstars on their truck but ay I aint hatin I love those wheels. I just got back from tire and wheel dealers and they said the Eagle Alloy 064 are hard to find, so anyways I may go with the Incubus.

Rockstars are nice for sure not hatin them either. What about going with another style of XD?

i like my Rockstars (22x12). I know a lot of people have them but who cares..if it looks good then do it. The other wheel i was considering was the XD Monster wheels in black.

i'm looking at buying a set of 20" rock stars a guy is selling for my silver truck.

Yea I like the Xd wheels but shoot I am planning to buy wheels about a grand or less. I kinda also wanted something with a lip like the 22X10 eagle 064's. I just bought a used but almost NEW 6" Superlift bilstien w/ dual stablizers 5100 series I believe for a $1200 :)