Indiana Christmas Time Meet N Eat

house

the Fat kid!
Indiana People lets have a meet n greet for Christmas!!
Need a Date!!!
Place will be Half Moon Brewery its welcome to all ages!
In Kokomo!!
http://www.halfmoonbrewery.com/
About Any Evening will work for me! So lets throw out some Dates !

y it gotta be in k town.. k town sucks... indy.. middle of the state.. is great

i am in indy every weekend, and there quit a few more members north of Indy, and plus there is fine adult entertainment here for after dinner! and the Brewery Kick's But!

yeah but theres plenty of adult entertainment in indy andi know your down here alot. besides theres a lotof members from south also..

payton

the adult entertainment place's is indy is a rip off compared to the hugger and big daddys in kokomo!!

if its snowing and salt on the ground the 98 dodge will stay at home .. i'll drive the 06 dodge ,,, yea cool.. any dates yet?.. thinking the 13th or 20th????

13th or 20th would work! need to see if Firemed will be up for training any of them 2 days

Get the beer sampler if you go the the brewery!! It's great!! The food is really good too.

Jason come over and bring some of the apple pie with you!

I'm going to have to pass this time. I'm planning a trip to BDP for his dyno day, and then I have lots of motor stuff that I need to get working on when I get back for my junk to be ready next spring...

Ill be up there on the 6-7th. We usually get nov and ded out of the way early so it doesnt interfere with the holidays.

Were actually having out xmas party there again this year. It is a really good place to go. Sorry dont think i can make it. i have to work and everybody else is taking vacation at work so that means ill have AlOT of OT. prolly catch a few doubles a week from now till after the new year.

Jeremie

ok cutter, we can go when your here, just me you and maybe hood stack lol

so guys 19th or 20th

Dec 20th is the date
6:30 Pm
Half Moon Brewery
4051 S. Lafountain
Kokomo, IN 46902
http://www.halfmoonbrewery.com/
All ages welcome

I need a head count by Dec 14th to let them know how many aprox will be attending, And if needed to get there spare room.

Back