Indiana newbie!

vzdude

Copy and paste champion!
Just wanted to say hi so it will quit telling me to make my first post! LOL Just a rookie/newbie from Indiana.

North and West of Lafayette about 50 miles. 4 miles from the IL border. Kentland is the town, but most have never heard of it!

Good ole KentLand! Hey Im from Manticello! There are a good number of us guys around there. Keep an eye out for events and we'll keep an eye out for you!

You on here more than "the other place" ? I've seen a few posts over there, but in all actuality, this seems a little more active! I'm definatley looking forward to a GTG.

Tomorrow is Danville Performance Dyno day and April 5th we are having another one there. You got to make atleast one of them, they are always a great time!

WoW ! I guess Kentland isn't as "unknown" as I had originally thought! Glad to hear from you all!

I lived in Kentland until I was 13 I think. I'm in Rensselaer now. Feel free to PM me if you need help with anything.

Welcome. Been through Kentland a few times. I'm down here south of Lafayette. Missed a good day at Danville today.

Back