Industrial 64 turbo and 225=617hp

Redneck6.0L

Congrats Nate and Innovative Diesel, Nate drove to innovative diesel to have his truck custom tuned on innovatives dyno, they started out at 570 on fuel and are now up to 617 on fuel, his truck has a industrial custom silver 64 and elite 225 stixs. Congrats guys:clap:

Thanks everyone!!
What a great day! Truck pulled in after an hour and a half drive, and was heat soaked but layed down the 549 horse on my old race file. We tuned it a bit and with it still soaked, we saw 570. We let the truck sick for an hour and a half with a large fan on it and than decided to try again. THAT'S when the golden ticket rolled out- 617.27rwhp on FUEL ONLY!
Many many thanks go out to Eric for his tuning wizardry and I can't forget to mention everyone involved with the new motor and it's assembly.
Hard parts are:
Industrial Injection 64/70 turbo
Elite Diesel 225cc injectors
NADP race trans
Hypermax machined internals

The graph:
Dyno617rwhppaper.jpg

Thanks again! hope to hit it on the track next season and also maybe roll it with a nitrous dyno number!

How do you like the 64/70? how is it for daily driving and spool? Will 190cc inj be enough to lite one.

awsome results.....

Thanks everyone!!
What a great day! Truck pulled in after an hour and a half drive, and was heat soaked but layed down the 549 horse on my old race file. We tuned it a bit and with it still soaked, we saw 570. We let the truck sick for an hour and a half with a large fan on it and than decided to try again. THAT'S when the golden ticket rolled out- 617.27rwhp on FUEL ONLY!
Many many thanks go out to Eric for his tuning wizardry and I can't forget to mention everyone involved with the new motor and it's assembly.
Hard parts are:
Industrial Injection 64/70 turbo
Elite Diesel 225cc injectors
NADP race trans
Hypermax machined internals

The graph:
Dyno617rwhppaper.jpg

Thanks again! hope to hit it on the track next season and also maybe roll it with a nitrous dyno number!

LOL....u sure them sticks are 225ccs?

actually... hahaha!! we know how these sticks roll buddy

How do you like the 64/70? how is it for daily driving and spool? Will 190cc inj be enough to lite one.

awsome results.....

This is my daily driver and without Eric's tuning, I'm sure it wouldn't be anywhere as nice as it is now. I love this set up a lot!
I had the 62/80 for about 2 years and finally it gave out on me. While talking to Eric about what to do, he suggested the Silver 64/70 turbo he's running as his small turbo on his compound kit for his race truck.
Bigger is (most of the time) better, and in this case it worked well. Turbo lights quickly because of the 70mm exhaust housing and boost is strong once it comes on. Pulls really nice
I believe 190s would do really well, spool up would be even better and the turbo would use up all of the fuel nicely. I have fuel to spare for sure, but that's why I have some juice waiting to claim the extra soot :D

I have a 64/71/70 that i just put on my truck with my casserly 190's and it lights good. I'm still running the same tunes as i did when i had my 62/65/70. Gotta ask eric if new tunes will help any. I've only ran a small tune(tow/mild injector) since i got the new turbo on. Right now i have an electrical issue with the truck so i haven't tried the race tune yet.

That Hp number is pretty darn good i must say. And going from 549hp to 617hp without adding any new power adders. That's was an additional 68hp with just tweaking the tuning on a dyno. Great job goes out to eric for finding that extra hp he can get out of fine tuning these trucks on a dyno.

I believe 190s would do really well, spool up would be even better and the turbo would use up all of the fuel nicely. I have fuel to spare for sure, but that's why I have some juice waiting to claim the extra soot :D

Yeah, the 64/70 with 190's is a good combination. It won't fully clean them up. A 66 comes close but it really isn't for daily driving. I believe the 64 is probably one of the best all around chargers for our trucks. With some slight driving changes it can be driven on the street very easy and can support over 600hp (as Nate just proved). Great turbo.

Back