Industrial Injection Compounds

There was a post on here somewhere about them and the wicked high drive pressure issues they were having. try doing a search if you have already. I think they are basicallyh a 5.9 setup but the new motors move way more air than the old ones do so the twins have to be freer flowing than the old ones.

i have the settup on my truck, don't know about the drive pressure don't have a gage, it spools great and pulls hard i have my xrt on 175 exhaust temps will get to 1400 wot and will push 50 lbs of boost, the only thing that really suck is the $hitty band clamps that come with the kit

i have the settup on my truck, don't know about the drive pressure don't have a gage, it spools great and pulls hard i have my xrt on 175 exhaust temps will get to 1400 wot and will push 50 lbs of boost, the only thing that really suck is the $hitty band clamps that come with the kit

I have had these in my garage for about 4 months and just did a hg and waiting to buy a ewg. I dont want to blow another hg. Have you tried the compound beta tune from H&S?

i called to find out about it and they act like they didn't know what i was talking about, i didn't talk to Casey forgot the guys name and it was about a month ago

are you going to put head studs in? i have ARP 425's