Industrial injection cp3

Neodieselperf

I got an industrial injection 85% over cp3 for sale just maybe has 1or2k miles on it run fine we used it in a twin cp3 kit not real sure what it's worth I've been told around 800 so we will start there Iif I'm too high make me some offers

I'm not real sure i know it's off q duramax I can send some pictures to who wants to see and maybe identify it I'm not real positive

Do ya have a Industrial Inj. part # ? Not sure I could tell just from a pic.

It was bought for an evil twin cp3 kit on an 03-07 common rail dodge I bought it new from industrial the guy I went through just knew what pump to get I guess I just told him what the customer wanted and that's what he ordered industrial uses them in they're twin cp3 kits

ok just wasnt sure what it came off of because i seen where you stated it was used on a dual cp3 kit

Waring buyers be warned!

Warning guys! This guy is giving me the run around on a programmer i bought! Its vin locked can't be unlocked and he's making no effort to refund me my money or fix the problem and send me a good programmer! Warning you guys watch this guy and be very careful i would not buy anything from this guy! He's avoiding my calls and will not call me back. I posted to him on here and gave him a chance guess he thinks he got me but hope you guys stand strong and don't support this guy and his neo diesel performance! Trent i will be serving you with some nice papers here soon hope your business is up to snuff!