industrial injection twins

Looks like they're not actually made by II...just using II parts ?

Looks like a good candidate for AMS Oil. You only have to pull the cold pipes every 25,000 miles to change the oil filter.:bang:bang:bang

i'm sure they'll mandrel bend them when it's all finished, i noticed they cut off the fuel filter housing, Pela is using industrial turbos, and industrial is supporting them and saying they'll be availible soon on there web site,

HMMMM, an S-400 as the big charger, now where have I heard that before? LOL

It is a 62/70 not a 62/80

I think we need to get into how they measure them in the dodge section. 62/71/12 or 62/71/14. Either way a 62mm inducer wheel 80mm exducer provides how much more than the stock 57mm inducer 80mm exducer wheel...

There is a turbine housing difference between a 12 and a 14. One is a .70 and the other is a .75

The ones I got from II were 12cm = .70 and 14cm = .83 However after talking to Brett the 12cm is really a 12.5cm and the 13cm that HTT has is closer to 12.9cm. I guess that would make a real 12cm a .63 However all that a/r goes out the window when you change the size of the turbine wheel.

If the cm increases the A/R increases.

If you do the math A devided by R = ratio
A = cm
R= 18.57 cm (from my understanding)

Then 12.5cm is actually a .67 A/R and 12.9cm is a .70 A/R a 14 is a .75.

So, they are using a 62/71/.75 otherwise known as a 62/80 (makes no since but at least we are all on the same page)

So, the reason you use a 62mm instead of a 58mm is because you can get a larger compressor cover with a 62. So, for a compound setup, the larger compressor cover will flow more air. The larger turbine housing I'm assuming is to reduce back pressure.

I'll sacrifice the 4mm on the cover for not needing to run the adapter flange on the up pipes.

All of II's turbo's need an adapter flange, what are you talking about?

I'm talking about leaving the round to round stock turbo in there. And not putting in a 62mm s300 that needs an exhaust shift to the side.

they also said they will be making one with utilizing a stock turbo. i dont know the sizt of the other one tho.

Back