Industrial Super Dragon Flow 24V Injectors For Sale

10-4 not sure of hole size would have to talk to II. Will work with a PPump on a 24V but u need a thirsty truck. I hate to sell them but I just cant turn the fuel down enough to make them work for me. I know they're high dollar new. Open to offers....

10-4 not sure of hole size would have to talk to II. Will work with a PPump on a 24V but u need a thirsty truck. I hate to sell them but I just cant turn the fuel down enough to make them work for me. I know they're high dollar new. Open to offers....

I have the same issue with my 250's a the moment... I'm looking at bigger twins to solve the issue....

Yeah... Im gonna run 2.6 this year and with a ppump these are just a little healthy i think

$475 shipped... I would hold on to them but we're gonna put on a sled pull in June and we need to raise some cash to get that goin... :bang

I'm in the market for injectors I have a couple options. I will know for sure Friday if you don't sell them by then

I used to run 200hp injectors on a 64 in a vp truck with a smarty stacked with an edge drag comp and worked well together. I'm running them with a ppump though and are just a bit too much to run but would work great with a vp.

I know this is a stupid question but how was your fuel mileage? I am thinking of a small twin HX35/ HT3B or a say a 64. When I am towing I don't want to have to stare at the pyro the whole time. Let me know and I may take them off your hands.

Back