Industrial's 64mm turbo???

Extended Power

Does anyone know the wheel measurements of the wheels? All that is said it that it is a 64mm compressor, with a 71 mm exhaust wheel...
What is the exducer size of the compressor wheel, and the inducer size of the exhaust wheel?

Does this turbo have an internal wastegate like the 62/70, and 62/80?

Here is what I found:

Industrial Injection 64 silver bullet with 71 wheel.

This turbo will be laggy but will lite better than the Silver Bullet 66 Race.

It will support 500-575

You'll need 190cc and bigger injector to support this turbo

Thank you

That looks familiar.

It's internally wastegated. It can be built however you want though.

I have a few customers running the Silver 64 and our very happy. I don't recommend heavy towing, but for a quick street truck it's great. :charger:

64 with a 12cm housing and a larger 74mm turbine would probably be better.

That looks familiar.

I have a few customers running the Silver 64 and our very happy. I don't recommend heavy towing, but for a quick street truck it's great. :charger:

Yes.......I copied it from your site......sorry Eric.
I just wanted to know if anyone has any information on them other then what is listed there...
I'm glad to know they are internally wastegated. (That can come in handy on occasion...:bang) Do you know the size of the wastegate itself?

That looks familiar.

Eric, your customers that are running the silver bullet 64....what size and who's sticks are they running? I'm glad extended started this thread cause i've been looking at this charger recently. Do you think my casserly 190's will work with this II 64 with a tight .70 ar exhaust housing? And what exhaust wheel would be best with it?

Is anyone actually running this charger on comp d ?

I was also looking at this along with a few others, just havent heard to much about it.

He had a 62. Popped it and went to the 64. At least thats the rumor around the campfire.

I'm running the 64/70 on my truck now. Doug is correct, I upgraded to this turbo after the 62 bowed out.
I really like it. Lag is similar to the 62/80, but the turbo will see a solid 40psi once lit. Moves a good amount of air too. I'm running Elite 225 injectors.
Truck made 563rwhp/1009rwtq on Dunbar's dyno on fuel in 88* heat. I'm happy with it for sure. It's a good combination, and this is a daily driven truck. Very fun street ride ;)
Have yet to hit the bottle on it... I'll have some more results within 2-3 weeks.
Here's a picture of the 62 vs. the 64
(62 on left 64 on right)
62vs64.jpg

Last edited:
As mentioned by Extended in the first post, I believe I'm running a 71mm exhaust wheel and the inducer size is 64mm.

As mentioned by Extended in the first post, I believe I'm running a 71mm exhaust wheel and the inducer size is 64mm.

Thanks, this is probably gonna be the size of my next turbo. I'm just wondering if my casserly 190's will be big enough for it.

Back