Indy Convoy

woodsrat

NEW ERA DIESEL
Ok here it is. We are going to meet at the Flying J truck stop on friday june 1st between 9:30 and 11:00 am. That way people can eat and get fuel if needed. We will be pulling out of the lot at 11am. The Flying J is at exit 122 on I-70. We have people coming from PA, WV, and OH so far. There where 37 trucks last year and it makes an impressive site going down the road. So post up if you are going to meet up so we have an idea of who to look for this year.

Chuck

i think ive got about 12 to 15 trucks heading down with me but we r running straight down 69 to 469 unless we can find a way too meet we can add to your crew of trucks have a good one jeremy
btw if this is chuck im posting this reply to thanks for getting me setup on the ps 66 its bolted on the truck but havent gotten to run it yet some of my other parts should b in tomm and ill know more then

Yea its me. We have a group of about 12 coming out of MI think they are going to run down 127 and meet us on 70.

Anyone comin up I-65 friday morning sometime? We will be pulling out around 11 or so and should have 20-25 trucks with us or so..

dzlfarmboy is coming from the estern shore, he might meet up with you guys depending on when he is leaving and all. i sent him a message about this thread

oops i just now realized i said 469 in earlier post on here and meant 465 469 in about 130 miles north of indy up by where i live hopefully we all can meet up

Anyone headed east out of Oklahoma on Friday give me a shout.

is anyone coming down 31? id like to meet up with some people in kokomo or something?

Anyone coming from the west on I 70 from MO or Illinois? I am going to try and leave about 6-7 am June 2 to be there at 9-10 am Indy time.