Info on cam

SoDak24valve

Never Enough
I have a cam that has been sitting on the shelf for almost 3 years now, it came out of a 2.8class sled puller that a customer bought and wanted to turn back to stock. The front of the cam is drilled and tapped for a retainer and the cam bearings are i believe molly coated, it also has a number stamped on the end, 35163. If anyone knows who the manufacturer is that would be great, as i would like to find out the exact specs of it and possibly use it in a truck later on. Thanks for any info.

Might take a caliper and get lobe lift numbers to search.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

It would probably be faster to ship it to a shop with a cam doctor to read the lobes and give you all the specs for it.

Or if you have a degree wheel and a motor to use you can take all the measurements and do the math for all the durations and whatnot

If I can't find out who the manufacturer of the cam is i will be sending it of to a cam shop. Just figured I would see if anyone recognized the description to a specific cam manufacturer so i could just call them and get the specs for that serial number stamped on the end.