Injector builder

AMARILLO 6.0

Who makes the best 190s out there, i no there is alot of people who make them.Just trying to put together a hot street truck without using spray and still have fun on the weekend sled pulling.(can't use spray at pulls and also a daily driver)

Who makes the best 190s out there, i no there is alot of people who make them.Just trying to put together a hot street truck without using spray and still have fun on the weekend sled pulling.(can't use spray at pulls and also a daily driver)

Id get ahold of Ryan Casserly at Full Force Diesel!

I would go with either Ryan at Full Force or Tadd at Elite Diesel. They seem to be the two best in the industry.

hypermax builds a mean 190 also, and like previously said, tadd, casserly, everyone has always spoken highly of them

Forgot about hypermax. I don't have a lot of experience with them, but Lubeowner speaks very highly of them.

Alot of the high hp trucks, like Lubeowner and Redneck, run Hypermax, so that must mean something! I havnt really heard of any bad injector builders for 6.0s.

except lipd...

You could always get you some really small drill bits and go to town. Or get with any of us that use ryan's injector services.

Alot of the high hp trucks, like Lubeowner and Redneck, run Hypermax, so that must mean something! I havnt really heard of any bad injector builders for 6.0s.

except lipd...

Hey Colin,
There are a few I would not recommend. Not everyone take the time and spends the money to make the injectors perform properly. Some just like to put big tips on them and call them larger injectors, while others just use crapy processes to make them.

As I mentioned above, Elite, Full Force and Hypermax are good brands. I do not want to talk bad about anyone. So, instead I will just support good vendors.

Back