Injector Ideas?

CumminsBoy15

Ive searched and called around and everyone seems to give me a different opinion on what would work best for me as far as injectors. So i figured somebody on here might be more help. My truck is an EARLY 04 (305hp) dodge 2500 6spd. Mods are: 120% over 6.7 cp3 by T&C Diesel, 6.7 Wild fuel rail and lines also by T&C Diesel, Airdog 150, Wilson intake system, Ats 2 piece exhaust manifold, II 66/74/14, Volant intake, Pushrods, Springs, Keepers, Retainers, H-11s, South bend dd..etc.....So what size injectors would everyone recomend for my set up to get the most out of my truck with out EGTs being outragious. Also truck is just a toy but would like it to be fairly streetable as far as smoke. Thanks in advance.

keep reading the answer is there. if you already got suggestions then take those and try them out and see what you get. there are too many options and ways to modify injectors. try giving seth a call at DPE 877-367-3835 or weston (Smokem) on here. there are also other people you can try rather than starting another thread on here. expect some smarta$$ comments to follow this.