Injector Line-up

Smokem

Turbler
Changes coming soon;

12v

Stock replacement, 50hp and 90hp will remain VCO nozzles, the size range of 5x0.014-5x0.022" will be micro-blind sac type. We will also be offering a special order range to cover larger requirements.

24v

Stock replacement, 50hp, 75hp, and 100hp will remain VCO nozzles, the size range of 7x0.010-7x0.016" will be micro-blind sac type, and the size range of 6x0.014-6x0.020" will be cylindrical sac type. We will also be offering a special order range to cover larger requirements.

If there are any questions feel free to ask, I will try to update this thread accordingly.

Last edited:
What's the difference between micro blind sac style and cylindrical sac type?

The sizing and nozzle type for the special order items will undergo some testing in the next few weeks. We will try and offer a bit more range in cone angle than what is currently available. Many comparisons have been taken into account along the line of nozzle type and modification to existing parts to shy away from current methods.

smokem, Have you guys figured out pricing issues on the 7x.010 sac? If so, can you pm a price on a set? Thanks

Changes coming soon;

12v

Stock replacement, 50hp and 90hp will remain VCO nozzles, the size range of 5x0.014-5x0.022" will be micro-blind sac type. We will also be offering a special order range to cover larger requirements.

24v

Stock replacement, 50hp, 75hp, and 100hp will remain VCO nozzles, the size range of 7x0.010-7x0.016" will be micro-blind sac type, and the size range of 6x0.014-6x0.020" will be cylindrical sac type. We will also be offering a special order range to cover larger requirements.

If there are any questions feel free to ask, I will try to update this thread accordingly.

Smokem, what the difference performance wise between the micro-blind and the cylindrical 24V nozzles? I'm interested in getting some inventory of six/seven hole stuff. Thanks for the information buddy.

What spray angle are your 5x16's and 5x18's? 145*? Been interested in upgrading from my ddp4's.

Smokem, what the difference performance wise between the micro-blind and the cylindrical 24V nozzles?

This is a good question, also difficult to answer easily. The Cummins micro-blind nozzle actually has a larger internal sac volume than the Mack nozzle, however the larger exterior dimension of the Mack nozzle allows the use of larger spray orifices without fear of nozzle tip failure.

I am working on finalizing a design in print with the manufacturer now for something that bridges the gap, and is designed with the Cummins application incline and cone angles. I will make an attempt to explain these points in an understandable fashion in the near future.

296499_10150310716660913_506865912_8363263_499720839_n.jpg