injector nozzle size

strokethis6.7

$2.00 Hooker
i am fixing to instal a new intake boost tube bd intercooler 67mm precision turbo and all the goodies and coston exaust manifold from lovefab head studs hamalton cam ,springs ,and pushrods dual cp3s fass and injector nozzles i was thinking 90s or 120 but need a lil advice im running smarty 18tnt tune any advice will be grea thanks

90's will be more than enough for that charger. Don't really need the duel pumps either. A single modded will more then keep up.

I am running a 67 mm charger on stock injectors and a big pump no problem at all so you do not need to go too big

im geting such mixed answers on the injector size i just talked to a guy i no on the cummins forum and he recomends 160s and no smaller than 120s what kinda power are you guys geting out of your rigs

We have guys running 66mm s300's with nothing more than a programmer, with very good spool up. It all boils down to what you want out of it.

The more fuel you put to it, the higher the power to an extent. But with that comes excessive smoke and higher egt's.
What kind of number are you looking for?

The more fuel you put to it, the higher the power to an extent. But with that comes excessive smoke and higher egt's.
What kind of number are you looking for?

well i realy want to get as close to 800 as posible i will prall be addin a second turbo down the road but for now i wana see what i can do with a single the guy at hamilton said i should be in the 750-800 range with the setup but the injector situation is were im torn