Injector Recommendation

gasblender37

Hey Guys,
Long time lurker, first post. I would like a recommendation on injectors. What size? Where should I purchase? What should I expect to pay? My ride is an early 2003 6.0 (build date 12/2002), stock tune, 162K on the clock, Magnaflow duals, FCD EGR delete manifold, Accufab elbow and Airaid intake.
Thanks..

I have been very happy with my Cass 190's, but really it depends on what you want to do with it? I don't see any studs, and with injectors, that could become a reality pretty quick, also are you planning to upgrade the turbo or are you going to use stock? 190's are about the max you want for a good daily driver. Welcome to Comp D!

anything between 155s and 190s make good daily drivers. you will want an sct custom tune. transmission will thank you.

Do you not even have a programmer yet? Start with an SCT with custom tunes, and see how you like that increase in power. If you do already have one, I'm assuming you have studs on the way or are saving for some? I'd probably do studs before injectors personally.

Back