Injector sizing for ATS twins

lockhart983

Currently running SDX 5x.014's with ATS 57 over a 71, had it dyno'd a couple weeks back and only made 396 horse and 9?? ft/lbs with a boost leak. Just wondering if i could go with some bigger sticks or should i be able to get more out of these? Pushing just less then 50 psi of boost

I would fix the boost leaks first then see where things go. May not be a need to change anything.

those injectors will support way more than that. what have you done for pump work?

Pump has never been off the truck, just some 4k gsk's is all. Stock d/v's and still stock lift pump.

Currently running SDX 5x.014's with ATS 57 over a 71, had it dyno'd a couple weeks back and only made 396 horse and 9?? ft/lbs with a boost leak. Just wondering if i could go with some bigger sticks or should i be able to get more out of these? Pushing just less then 50 psi of boost

You should be able to push close to 550 or better with those injectors. I did 550 with some "DDP 140's" (JL 5x.014's) do you should be well on track. That 57 will do more than most people think it will. Get your boost leaks fixed and see where you stand.

The injectors and twins are fine, start working on everything else, pump, timing, fix issues.

-Dustin-

I want to say timing is between 16-17. Can't remember off hand. Had some Vulcon intercooler boots that were the ones leaking with the cheap clamps they come with so I ordered some BD's, but the clamps are a little big on intercooler side of the elbow boot.