injector % usage vs supporting bombs

CumminsCrazed

hey guys im looking at a set of 7x0.012 (150hp) injectors for my truck in the very near future.

what im wondering is how much of the additional 150 hp will be useful with my CURRENT set up. i WILL be adding a bigger turbo down the road as well as possibly water/meth etc to help with heat.

Anyway heres my current set up as well as i can list. Let me know how much power of the injector will actually be used vs just creating heat and smoke.

FASS 150
Hx35 (stock turbo)
Edge Drag Comp (pump wire pierced)
Boost Elbow
Amsoil air filter intake
SBC SDD-3600
4" DP-5" exhaust

Im thinking thats about the max for big parts on my truck, and obviously some of these arent at all related to the question im asking, but regardless it may clear up additional questions etc.

Anyway, let me know how much additional power i will actually gain out of these injectors above whats im currently at power wise.

ok well 7x0.010 with 0.015 lift, which is basically a 7x0.011

ANYWAY, thats not what i asked, what i wanna know is how much of the power from the injector will be useful with my current set up until i add more air.

7x0.010" with 0.015" lift is not "basically" a 7x0.011". I assume you will see no benefit until you get a larger turbocharger.

wow...come on guys, im asking a legit question, lets not nit pick my thread ok, if its not pertaining to my question post it elsewhere

When I want more power, I won't be using 7 hole injectors with added lift.

What Smokem is trying to get you to see is that someone is blowing you full of crap, and sell you crappy parts.

Sometimes we may answer something that you did not ask, and it will save you money in the future. Listen to the wise one young grasshopper, he knows what he is talking about.

Bombs ah been a while since I heard that lol now time to derail this for some usless info diesel bombers is another site (bombs) meaning mods term bomb is Better Off Modified Baby . And now back to the thread lol
CompD Mobile Device

You said how much power will you get from the injector that's useful. 75 would be useful with hx35 or the 7x11s your getting with stock Turbo is gonna smoke like hell and be hot. But I if it was me 100s ain't bad but I wouldn't go much bigger with drag comp.

When I want more power, I won't be using 7 hole injectors with added lift.

What Smokem is trying to get you to see is that someone is blowing you full of crap, and sell you crappy parts.
I find it is a bad policy in general to take advice from salesmen.

Back