Injectors and DV's

9724VF350

Tractor Guy
What's the latest on the cleanest possible dv's and injectors that'll make 500hp? Primary use is towing.
I've got ddp150's now, and they just seem bigger than what I need, and dirtier than I'd like, dv's are somewhat unknown. Was told they're "Mack" dv's and holders.

Mildly ported head, Scheid's towing cam, 62/ht3b, 18*

What's the latest on the cleanest possible dv's and injectors that'll make 500hp? Primary use is towing.
I've got ddp150's now, and they just seem bigger than what I need, and dirtier than I'd like, dv's are somewhat unknown. Was told they're "Mack" dv's and holders.

Mildly ported head, Scheid's towing cam, 62/ht3b, 18*

Find a set of What Don M used to call Mach 1.6's and run 181 dv's with them. I made just a tad over 500hp with that set up and it towed great. DDP 24V injectors are weak and smokey.

RonA

Find a set of What Don M used to call Mach 1.6's and run 181 dv's with them. I made just a tad over 500hp with that set up and it towed great. DDP 24V injectors are weak and smokey.

RonA

The way I am reading that I'm gathering that you are referring to them as a injector that is not currently available. Am I understanding you correctly? According to websites Mach 1.6's are still available.

The way I am reading that I'm gathering that you are referring to them as a injector that is not currently available. Am I understanding you correctly? According to websites Mach 1.6's are still available.

I haven't been to Dons site in a long time. Wasn't sure if they were still being made. Dons injectors will make more power and less smoke than any other brand I've tried(up to the limit of his size range).

Hmmm..... So even a Mach 2 or maybe even a 3 would likely be cleaner than what I currently have?

get ahold of contagious diesel....i know its a 24v but a customer is running 7x12's on a stock charger and they are impressivly clean...

Back