injectors need rebuilt?

SMOKED

Big Iron Mechanic
i have approx 7k miles on my injectors, fass 200 at 15 psi the whole time and for the last 2k miles i am scared to even drive the truck out of town cause it seems i lose an injector solenoid every few hundred miles each time a different one, i have replaced three already. My parents are moving and my dad wants me to haul a trailer 650 miles one way, i was going to do it untill when i took the truck for fuel it has a flutter at about 2k=2500 rpm no codes. usually that happens and then i lose a solenoid, i hear of all these trucks with tons of mods that are daily driven, but i have a hard time getting it out of the driveway sometimes, maybe i am doing something wrong not sure, i want to pull them out and send them to someone else this time, but need advice on who to send them to, time getting them back is not a big issue cause i dont drive the truck much, kind of leaning towards don:blahblah1:

nevermind i just watched one of swoles videos and my truck is doing the exact same thing, knock and sputter, i will buy brand new injectors with 90hp tips.

i wont name names they were supposed to be brand new but i have had issues right out of the gate, think i will get rid of a few things after the summer, go back to small injectors,one pump and a single turbo for a solid daily driven 500-550 h.p.

i wont name names they were supposed to be brand new but i have had issues right out of the gate, think i will get rid of a few things after the summer, go back to small injectors,one pump and a single turbo for a solid daily driven 500-550 h.p.

Haha thats funny I have been contemplating that exact same thing! I just bought a truck camper and I will be towing a boat behind that. I don't think I need a low 12 sec for that! But it sure is fun!

Haha thats funny I have been contemplating that exact same thing! I just bought a truck camper and I will be towing a boat behind that. I don't think I need a low 12 sec for that! But it sure is fun!

the plan was to buy a new truck to haul that kind of stuff, but now i need a bigger house cause i have too many kids so the new truck is out of the question at 50-60k:Cheer:

Please do name names, say others the possible hassle!