Injectors sizes

AMARILLO 6.0

What size injectors work good on an '06 6L.I don't want to have to modified my hpop.And i don't want to have the injectors running out of oil pressure,and not be able to make all the power that the injectors can make.Thanks

They pretty much said it. I don't know if I would go all the way to 200 for daily driving, but I wouldn't go any higher.

The size and tuning will depend on how much smoke your trucks makes. You can make a ton of hp with these injectors with :nos:

190's is really the max for a daily you want, unless you want a twin turbo setup.

190's with the right tunning can make a ton of power. There about the best alround stick togo with. Anything bigger than 190's and you're lookin for serious power. The nice part about 190's is they can be dialed back to have great street manners.

Thanks guys

Thanks guy.I was thing about go with 205cc but 190cc will work.Can the 190s make the same power as a 205 can.Meaning with the right tune.Like i said in my first thread i don't want to have to modified my hpop and i don't want my injectors to lose oil pressure.Thanks

A small injector (190) will use less oil than a 205. So, no worries about modifing your HPOP.

190's with nitrous will and/or can make around 700 hp. 205's are around there, but I don't know of anyone laying down that big of a number with it. Not saying you cannot, I just haven't read it.

I believe FirstOnRaceDay laid down 790hp with 190's (or 185's) from Elite Diesel. That's a bunch of power on tap if you can tune your nitrous.

He running 275s on a '06 hpop.My friend has an '06 and he got 275s for elite and he ran out of oil pressure when he got on it really hard he had gottin a code of p2290 injector control pressure low.

That right he is running 225s with there vgt-ss but i think he's running alot nos to get his times and hp numbers.

I'm pretty sure he is running 225's now (stage 3) but I though he has 190's when he hit the dyno at Suncoast. Maybe I'm wrong.

Either way, you can make some big power with 190's to 200's.

brian had 225's in his truck at the dyno day and he also had those 225's when he ran all his awesome times, fuel only hp isn't goin to chage much between 190's and 205 unless you put a BIG single charger on or twins,

They definitely weren't 190's or 200's I know that for sure..the could have been 225's but I thought I remeber him telling us they were 275's. I could be wrong though..I see in his signature stage 3..

They were 225s at the dyno day. However, there have been quite a few people that thought they had 225s and wound up with something larger than they thought.

So who makes the best injector modifition.I thing on this truck i'm not going to run any nos only fuel.Also i'm only want to run a single charger no twins.

In my personal opinion, Tadd at Elite Diesel or Ryan at full force diesel.

I run Tadd's injectors personally.

Back