injectors

I use a fine piece of fine wire with an electrical charge in it to enlarge the holes. Be careful or you'll burn your fingers! :welcome:

Last edited:
I adjusted mine with a 120v mig welder but be sure to use argon shielding gas. Got great power now you should definitely try it.

That way is a little tricky. you gotta put a ground wire on your injector first. then run a hot wire from your battery but leave the other end stripped. now find a wire that fits inside your nozzle holes and with the injector grounded touch the hot wire to the wire that is in your nozzle hole. and thats all there is to it you should get a nice little arc and do that to each hole and poof there you are instant power upgrade bud!

The method mentioned above does work great. I love the new flow from my electro-injectors as we call em here in Kentucky! :woohoo:

"performance" injectors are just a myth, all you need to do is dissasemble the injector and remove the "pintle" needle inside, then you'll have full flow! :rockwoot:

Be sure to post a video of this without the pintles inside! I want to see how much it smokes... Ive also had good luck boring the holes with a torch tip cleaner. Something to try.

I'm currently testing a fairly new method of improving injector flow. It's done by blowing abrasive media through the nozzles.

Back