injectors

cumminsguy95

what i have is 1995 dodge with a 12v in it. its got a few miles on it i think the odo is around 335000 somewhere in that area. a buddy of mine is a pretty decent mechanic and actually turned me on to cummins and diesels to begin with. he drove my truck and says that it is lazy and lacks power. upon some investigation he noticed my injectors looked like they had never been taken out of the motor since they were installed. after he explained how the injectors had a spring in them that wears out i began looking at my options. i have heard alot about smokem's injectors but cant find a website or anything and dont know what to do.

so i guess i said all that to say this: what is my best option? who makes a good injector? i want power to pull my tractor, jeep, hay, what ever and still be able to drive it around town and get some decent milage out of it. thanks for any help and advice in advance.

Last edited:
Search, search, search, and search again

i knew that was coming haha. but yeah i have searched and i have thought about the 215 pump injectors they are just rare and hard to find here. diesels still havent caught on real big around here its big tires and headers on your z71 haha. is SDX good are they reman injectors or new?

i knew that was coming haha. but yeah i have searched and i have thought about the 215 pump injectors they are just rare and hard to find here. diesels still havent caught on real big around here its big tires and headers on your z71 haha. is SDX good are they reman injectors or new?

Both. You can get 215s from any Cummins parts dealer (like Snedge or your local dealer)

I've got a set of 215 injectors I'd sell. I had contagious diesel set the pop pressure not to long ago. $200 plus shipping.

I've got a set of 215 injectors I'd sell. I had contagious diesel set the pop pressure not to long ago. $200 plus shipping.

i tried to pm you but since im new here and my post count isnt up it wouldnt let me. where are you located and how can i contact you?

Back