Injectors

ACpwr97

What would a good replacement injector for what I'm pretty sure is 370's that are in my truck. They haze at idle and it smokes quite a bit so I'm assuming they're 370's. The only problem is I bought the truck knowing it needed rebuilt and when we got in it, we found it had already been played with quite a bit. It's got fire rings, head studs, unknown if pump is modded- but that's assumed as well, S300, unknown reground cam, 19* timing, and 4 rpm gsk.

if ya want the same size injector but a lot cleaner unit go with a set of ddp stage III's

same size but you will see more power, better milage, and less smoke

not to mention it will run smoother and your truck will go further between oil changes

thats IF you want to stay with same size injector

what size s300 is on it?

don

How much do the ddp stage IIIs cost?

I don't know for sure what size s300 it is for sure i haven't mic'd it, i know it's not quite big enough, i've been told a pro 52 would be a good replacement for it tho

If i could find something to replace the ones i have i probably would

ok. well im interested in them if you do. how much would you do you think? and how many miles are on them?

I really have no clue as to how many miles are on them and I don't really know what they're worth. I need a few other parts before i swap anyway, like titanium retainers and keepers cus with 60 lb. springs i got an intake valve tryin to go AWOL. I'll keep you in mind and see if you still want 'em tho

I keep hearing this, but considering that they make good power, and are clean injectors, is this really an issue?

I guess that sorta depends... if someone already has them, I wouldnt tell them, or to change them...

But, lets face it, its old tech...

Now, there are companies who offering an injector with the proper pattern, in the sizes you want. Smokem even offers a little more options...

SO, why pay a fortune, when, there is absolutely no reason to...

Now, if you are running marine pistons, by all means, use those injectors...

The other injectors out there, with the 145* pattern, are getting just as good reviews.. .if nothing else.....that and the cost...

But, that is my OPINION...

Chase