Injectors???

parttimepuller

What size you running??? What brand do you like better than others???

I have a set of DDP 150 I just bought from a buddy but I thnk I might want some more fuel....

I LOVE my 8x16's....but I still am scared that im gonna blow a tip out!

Cant afford them..... These are Cutter's old 150's and Im just having 2nd thoughts about them... I see where everyone is still running their same injector as they were with a VP (240's, DDP Comp)...

My conversion isn't done yet, so I can't say how I like it. But I have Mach7's, they were not reset due to the extreme cost, so we'll see how they work at VP pop-poff pressure very soon.

My conversion isn't done yet, so I can't say how I like it. But I have Mach7's, they were not reset due to the extreme cost, so we'll see how they work at VP pop-poff pressure very soon.

I didnt change mine last year and it would pop at high RPM...

lowering the pop-off pressure should be cheap, but im sure all that custom work to really convert them to a true p-pump injectors is pricey.

the company that made my injectors said they would do it for free...but I ran short on time put them in anyway. they are still set for a vp-44 and run great. i don't doubt they could run a little better, but im happy with where its at right now and don't wanna mess with it.

oh yea, and mine dont pop at anything under 5k rpms...i cant go over that so i cant tell ya anymore.

How will you know when they pop?

My pump is set to 5500 RPM, but I plan to keep it way under that for a while. I gotta make sure I'm not gonna break anything when I do spin it that tight.

Mine made a popping sound. Like a timing issue. I was told to incease timing and it will go away... I can get my sticks change for like 40 bucks so I want to try to change them...

So then what is the correct way? Have a set of custom sticks made?

I see where everyone is still running their same injector as they were with a VP (240's, DDP Comp)...

When I ordered my injectors from DDP I told then it is for a 24v p-pumped truck. They set pop off to 270 bar. For my sake, I hope they did the right thing and changed out the necessary parts.

Have you ever seen a 12v compression spring next to a 24v compression spring? It's a dead giveaway why just altering the pop-off pressure is not the correct way.
Are you making these yet?

How will you know when they pop?

My pump is set to 5500 RPM, but I plan to keep it way under that for a while. I gotta make sure I'm not gonna break anything when I do spin it that tight.

whats the need to turn 5500rpms in a drag truck...its not gonna make much power over 4k without serious motor/cam work

I got the pump already set up that way...didn't have it built to spec. And its got a cam and some other stuff. You'll see when it on the way to TS.

i agree with Warpig. i have the DDP 250s and they set mine up at 270kpa also. mine does not lope . It used to when i had jammer 5s. These are good injectors but are not very streetable unless you want to have a haze cruisin down the road.