Injectors

CUMMINSPOWER95

Hey got a question for you guys and gals.

I found a super deal on some DDP 140 Hp injectors. My current modifications are 1995 Dodge 2500 R/C L/B, Autometer Boost and Pyro, Phat Shaft 62, 370 marine injectors, arp studs, banks twin ram, s&b intake, 3gsk, KDP tabbed, SBC 3600 12CB, 1 3/8 input. A FASS pump is coming very quick that is going to be the next thing.

So my main question are these injectors still going to big to big even if I slid my plate back and take some fuel out of it.

This winter I am planning on doing a twin setup with a s475 on the bottom. Right now I daily drive the truck, and I am going to be Sled pulling with it when the season starts this year.

Thanks
Mark

No probably not. It's not as easy to overfuel with the 160/170 engines as it is with a 180/215

You will be fine. Like you said if the deal is that awesome doesnt hurt to let them sit around either until you get a bigger turbo or etc. Id snag them and try them and if for some reason is to much take them out. I ran ddp 4s with a super b special and loved it.

Thanks guys, I just realized they are nozzles. They are $450 bucks on DDP's website if anybody is interested.

If you want a great set of injectors for about the price of those nozzles, PM smokem.
He will build you any size you want, and they will be the proper spray angle for our trucks (unlike the DDP$).

Hey got a question for you guys and gals.

I found a super deal on some DDP 140 Hp injectors. My current modifications are 1995 Dodge 2500 R/C L/B, Autometer Boost and Pyro, Phat Shaft 62, 370 marine injectors, arp studs, banks twin ram, s&b intake, 3gsk, KDP tabbed, SBC 3600 12CB, 1 3/8 input. A FASS pump is coming very quick that is going to be the next thing.

So my main question are these injectors still going to big to big even if I slid my plate back and take some fuel out of it.

This winter I am planning on doing a twin setup with a s475 on the bottom. Right now I daily drive the truck, and I am going to be Sled pulling with it when the season starts this ye
Thanks
Mark

Did you install those 140's? are they easier or more dificult to be street driven than 370s?

No I haven't yet, still need to buy them wont be happening for a while need to get some more funds. Then I will buy some.

Back