injectors

lee01dg

Anyone running a set of Scheid inj. or a set of Smokem's inj. if your are/have how do you like them? I'm wanting to try a different set and are looking for opinions. By the way anyone have a number for Weston you can PM me I'd appreciated it. I sent him a few messages and haven't gotten a reply yet. I know he is a busy man so I thought it would be better to call. Thanks Lee

I'll be the oddball and say DDP. they have treated me more than fairly and i love the way mine runs with them

Streetable, I'm running DDP 250 right now just wanting to try something different and getting opinion's. Thanks for the reply's.

My DDP 250's (70lpm) were too smokey for the street. At idle they would haze a good bit. My F-1 converted mach 6's are a great street injector with plenty of fuel when you need it. I'm thinking about selling my DDP's.

I just installed my Scheid lightning III's they haze pretty good at idle. I havent got to drive it yet so I will let you know how they do on the street. Its a whole lota injector thats for sure!

Jon sells the same type of inj as the scheids now Lee, Ritchy can get them at a good price call him sometime and tell him yr setup I know of 2 trucks that run them and are very happy

Warpig, what did the converted mach 6 run ya if you don"t mind saying. Care to give me anymore details my ears are open. I am leaning more toward a internally converted inj. to try myself if the prices aren't outrageous. Thanks.

I have been calling Richey and haven't gotten an answer yet sooo... I'm in no hurray at the moment just would like something different by Extravaganza time. Gonna swap in some different DV first and see if it helps any. Wanting a different inj. to try to cut down on haze and noise it's terrible. Has to be the loudest frickin truck in the world. Thanks guys Lee.

Warpig, what did the converted mach 6 run ya if you don"t mind saying. Care to give me anymore details my ears are open. I am leaning more toward a internally converted inj. to try myself if the prices aren't outrageous. Thanks.

I traded with someone who had converted mach 6's.