intake manifold builders?

99Binder

will be pulling the head and getting the intake machined off the head and need an intake but i need the inlet to be on top of the motor becuause i wont be running an innercooler just wondering what my options were

you can send " Toolman " a PM to see if he can build one for you. This is what he has now but, the hole is on the side

attachment.php

Too bad that wouldnt fit a 24v with a P-pump that is slick!!!!!

Check with Puredieselpower.com they are making intake manifolds/runners in house now I'm sure they could probably fix you up.

does anyone know for sure if a DT360 manifold will work? the only reason i ask is i dont need all out performance i have this motor in a tractor and our rules are 3000 rpm (thus why i chose to do a common rail) so if anyone knows pipe up

I have built manifolds for the 12v's and a P Pump 24v and that will work with a VP pump . All off them are top entrance except the CR manifold. check out at my avatar.

I have built manifolds for the 12v's and a P Pump 24v and that will work with a VP pump . All off them are top entrance except the CR manifold. check out at my avatar.

Holy Crap! :eek: that's gorgeous! LOL got any more pics....preferably full size?!?!

i know its not what your looking for, but here is my SS intake, built by Matt williams at Overkill performance parts
0922092152-00.jpg

i know its not what your looking for, but here is my SS intake, built by Matt williams at Overkill performance parts
0922092152-00.jpg

+1... Same thing is going on my truck at some point this winter! LOL... If the snow ever stops long enough to get my truck to Johns!

DOH!

What is the deal with alot of the tube intakes having 7 runners? I thought it was because of length of the intake but couldn't they just stretch them out further?

Check with Puredieselpower.com they are making intake manifolds/runners in house now I'm sure they could probably fix you up.

X2, Joe just finish mine up and its slick to say the least, hopefully within the week it will be on the truck, definitley check out Pure Diesel Power and talk to Joe.