intercooler help!!

INLINE 6

single turbo lover
i am pulling my intercooler to clean it becuase i sucked a rubber gasket from my intake filter into my turbo and i cant get the two plastic tubes that clamp on to my intercooler boots out they dont seem to fit unless i move the radiator or something i cant figure it out if anyone has had this same problem please help this is my dd and i cant drive it till i figure this out!!

i dont know exactly what they are called they come off of the intercooler and connect to the boots there is the turbo side and the intake manifold side they are skinny and then they open up to clamp to the boots and they wont fit between the radiator and the frame i cant pull the intercooler out its really givin me a hard time sorry if im not explaining this very good

Are you talking about the piping? How big around is it? The piping is 3". Im not sure what else it could be??

its just two tubes that are on the bottom right and left of the intercooler that connect to the boots but u do have to move the radiator out of the way then huh thats such a hassle

like said above, you have to remover the radiator to get the intercooler out, no way around it

ok thanks guys what is the easiest way to clean one out just hot water or what