Intercooler or not?

My fuel tank is mounted there... I was planning on just doing a 90* right after the turbo on the passenger side then up the pillar just about the roof. I recessed the firewall in that spot to get the exhaust ran in this direction.

That'd be cool too. Any thoughts on coming down once outside the firewall and along the bottom edge of the cab, exit in front of the rear tires? Some of the custom big rigs are doing that now. VERY COOL RIDE.

I haven't thought of that.... I was gonna come straight up.... If I go down and straight back then it would need to be outside the body bc of how low I am. That might burn my passenger lol

I haven't thought of that.... I was gonna come straight up.... If I go down and straight back then it would need to be outside the body bc of how low I am. That might burn my passenger lol

For sure. Your thought is probably much better. One thing about the stack mounted to the pillar, a lot of tractors are that way and sometimes you get a wierd rattle in the cab. I'm sure there's a simple fix for that too. What you have there is definately awesome.

You could also run water meth. That should help cool it a bit. Put it on a switch to start at 20psi or so.

Still not ideal in a rat rod as space is at a premium and the tank and pump won't be easy to conceal.

Misspelling courtesy of my fat fingers...

Back