Interesting...VP44 computers?

zfaylor

Comp Diesel Sponsor
So somehow I came across this website and was just curious what people knew about this? This is just purely out of curiosity but it appears there is a company in Poland that repairs the computers for 184 euros which is less than 200 American dollars.

Steuergeräte Einspritzpumpe Defekt - kein Problem !!!

I have always read the pump needed to be calibrated on a test stand after replacing the computer but I came across this and got curious.

So somehow I came across this website and was just curious what people knew about this? This is just purely out of curiosity but it appears there is a company in Poland that repairs the computers for 184 euros which is less than 200 American dollars.

Steuergeräte Einspritzpumpe Defekt - kein Problem !!!

I have always read the pump needed to be calibrated on a test stand after replacing the computer but I came across this and got curious.

Good find however the Euro is about $1.35US. So it is about $250 US

If any of y'all ever get over to MHHauto, there's a lot of reading to do on repairing these and others. Enough to make your head swim until you do one and realise how easy it is.

Yeah my bad I am a little rusty on my currency. LOL

pump needs to be calibrated, all of the brains & settings of the pump are in there and there is a hard setting in there when changing the computers... you can buy a brand new bosch computer for the pump for like 300 i believe....