Interesting

imelmo

Go away, I'm 'batin'!
Taken from a thread on PSN:

i got a bullydog trippledog on my 6.0 now ran it since i had it beatin on the truck alot it takes it blew the headgaskets thought but im inpressed i run it at the track alot and runs 13.4 thru 13.8 allnite not sure what ur goin for but i like it alot its plug and play and shift on the fly tuning

You've run a 13.4 with stock injectors/turbo and a Bully Dog? I've never heard of anyone even coming REMOTELY close to that number with a Bully Dog. Give us some more details on your truck. What were your trap speeds while running those times and why is there such a wide reange (13.4-13.8)?

Has anyone heard of someone running numbers close to this with stock injectors/turbo and a Bullydog? The 13.8 I can maybe see if it's a regular cab 4x4, but even then I'd think it's pretty unlikely. Definately can't see doing a 13.4. Last time I went to the track with a BullyDog was in our '05 4x4 crew-cab short-bed and it only ran a 14.4.

well if he DID run that time, his trans will be limping around here before long!!!

Besides all I have ever known bully dog tuners to do, is raise cylinder pressures,blow headgaskets, and smoke injectors (my buddys dropped an injector tip) and replaced 2 others at the same time

He's probably going by what the bully dog monitor is saying. I believe they will give you like 0-60 1/4 mile etc

Nah, he said at the track. I told him he probably smoked the lights. Also said he launches around 3300rpm with his Bully Dog and his buddy launches at 4000rpm with his SCT. :doh:

Nah, he said at the track. I told him he probably smoked the lights. Also said he launches around 3300rpm with his Bully Dog and his buddy launches at 4000rpm with his SCT. :doh:

He must have some great brakes on them trucks.

Or one hell of a drive shaft with a coil spring in it...

4000RPM launch? Damn you 4x4 guys have all the fun. I cant launch higher than ~1200 with them bald dually 19.5s.

4000RPM launch? Damn you 4x4 guys have all the fun. I cant launch higher than ~1200 with them bald dually 19.5s.

F launching, lets start by warming the truck up before slamming on the go pedal past adams hot wife tara's edge :hehe:

Back