Interesting....

Extended Power

I bought some 2" blocks from Ford to lower the a$$ end of my truck.
I already pulled the bags out of the back, replaced all the shocks with 5100's, and still had a harsh front end bounce. (Had 25 psi in the front air bags.)

Well, I measured the height of the truck on both sides at the back of the box, and after I installed the lower block on the passenger side....the truck sits level from side to side now.....

The truck has half a tank of fuel, is sitting on a level concrete floor, and now, by lowering the passenger side 1 3/8"...it sits level. (Side to side)

Is this normal? I never off roaded my truck at all...are the springs NFG?

I didn't bother installing the other side....:doh:

I dumped the air out of the front bags, and it dropped the front over an inch....Hopefully, it rides better now...

Got extra blocks here Ivan , coulda given you some ! Are your springs all stock ?

Yes, everything is stock.
I just hated the way the factory front sagged after awhile.
At one time, I had add-a-leafs in the front along with bags. (Holy rough ride Batman)
Never have enough weight in the back anymore for the bags, and I would rather go down, then up.

When Dad had bags in the back , we only ran 10-12lbs or so with the 5th wheel on. Can't wait to drive my truck again. Its been parked over a month waiting for my ficm to come back. Then when the fuel parts show up , do front and back lines and pull the tranny and fix a seal leak.

The rear of my truck is not level either, never measured it but the drivers side is higher.

Well I didn't think it was my fat a$$ that caused it....maybe it's from keeping the tank full all the time????

Back