Interior Lights

cumins01

Okay guys, I've searched and now I'm stumped. I have a 2002 dodge with keyless entry and power locks/windows. My door lock switches work fine along with my keyless entry key fob. The problem I am having is my interior lights stay on all the time (door unlocked or locked). The interior lights stay on all the time so elemenate this I have pulled the power door lock fuse to get rid of the lights. Any idea on where to look or what wires to check to figure out this problem? Not having power locks and interior lights is not cutting it. Thanks in advance for any help/ideas

Most likely the central timer is bad. The interior light are power on a pink wire and remember +12V hot and wait for ground to be provided to light everything up like door pin switch, central timer, etc. So its going to be a ground issue most likely.

Here you go.

zyimuv.jpg

Thanks. Now my door's will unlock with the switch and remote but will not lock. Any thoughts?

Looking for some more help. With the key out of the ignition and "off" everything works fine. I installed a new CTM, and that was not the problem and that did not fix it. With key in the "run" position, interior lights stay on and doors will unlock but not lock. Any ideas? I'm trying to stay way from the local dodge dealer if I can.